Plywood Floor Diaphragm Design
Wood framed and plywood sheathed floor diaphragms typical in residential housing.
Plywood floor diaphragm design. Structures using wood frame shear walls or wood frame diaphragms to resist wind seismic or other lateral loads shall be designed and constructed in accordance with af pa sdpws and the applicable provisions of sections 2305 2306 and 2307. The seismic force resisting system consists of plywood floor and roof diaphragms and plywood shear walls. Figure 11 1 1 shows a typical floor plan and figure 11 1 2 shows a longitudinal section and elevation.
B thin bed 3 in. The common floor and roof diaphragm serves dual purposes by supporting vertical forces from loads such as furniture people snow uplift and its own dead load and by transmitting. The building is located in a residential.
Design and detailing of plywood floor and roof diaphragms. Panel bond beam joint. The total resistance is the adhesion of the grouted area plus the adhesion of the thin bed mortar area.
A diaphragm is a flat structural unit acting like a deep thin beam. B grout 5 in. A shear wall however is a vertical cantilevered diaphragm.
A design diaphragm for shear based on adhesion. These construction systems can be used when designing a building for lateral loads such as those generated by wind or earthquakes. B design diaphragm for shear based on adhesion.
- Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets With Plates
- Decorating A Kitchen With White Weathered Cabinets And Turq
- Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets
- Decorating Bathroom Mirrors Ideas
- Decorating A Kitchen Bench
- Decorated Round Glass Patio Table Ideas
- Decorating A Front Porch After Christmas Ideas
- Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Christmas
- Decorated Christmas Cookie Ideas And Recipes
- Decorating A Black Frame On Mirror Ideas With Badazzles
- Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Modern
- Decorated Kitchen With Light Oak Cabinets White Founter
- Decorate Toy Box Ideas Vinyl Forum
- Decorated Wood Easter Eggs
- Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets With Lights
- Decorating A One Bedroom Apartment Ideas
- Decorated Green 6 Ft Tree Ideas
- Decorated Ideas For 6 Ft Skinny Christmas Tree
- Decorate Your Writing Journal Ideas Kids
- Decorating 6 Year Old Boy Room Ideas